- Loved the metro- Mr X became an expert on all the stations from Pigalle to Abbesses to St Michel. he knew what changeovers we needed and even found escalators and lifts sometimes for ms X’s arthritic knee, to avoid all those steps
- Loved the pastries, the desserts, the dips, cheeses and fresh bread
- Loved the free 4 hour walking tour- it was fantasic and took us everywhere
- Loved the Lourve and ‘the wedding at Caana’- so big! Ms X loved finding the Vemeer paintings (Mona didnt do it for us- she’s so small and who says she’s the best!)
- loved sitting on Champs elyss and having a drink in sidewalk cafe
- loved standing on the roundabout at the arc de triumph to watch the traffic- this amused us for ages
- enjoyed finding Rolan Garros and understanding why the Aust Open is number 1
Would have to be our special night at the Eiffel Tower. Sitting in the restaurant on the first level and having our special 3 course meal was fantastic. Mr X even had the apperetif and wine! To see the lights get turned on and then the twinkling fairy light/laser show followed by the cruise in the Seine was a night we will never forget.