Mr and Ms X loved Paris…it was everthing we thought it would be.
- Loved the metro- Mr X became an expert on all the stations from Pigalle to Abbesses to St Michel. he knew what changeovers we needed and even found escalators and lifts sometimes for ms X’s arthritic knee, to avoid all those steps
- Loved the pastries, the desserts, the dips, cheeses and fresh bread
- Loved the free 4 hour walking tour- it was fantasic and took us everywhere
- Loved the Lourve and ‘the wedding at Caana’- so big! Ms X loved finding the Vemeer paintings (Mona didnt do it for us- she’s so small and who says she’s the best!)
- loved sitting on Champs elyss and having a drink in sidewalk cafe
- loved standing on the roundabout at the arc de triumph to watch the traffic- this amused us for ages
- enjoyed finding Rolan Garros and understanding why the Aust Open is number 1
Would have to be our special night at the Eiffel Tower. Sitting in the restaurant on the first level and having our special 3 course meal was fantastic. Mr X even had the apperetif and wine! To see the lights get turned on and then the twinkling fairy light/laser show followed by the cruise in the Seine was a night we will never forget.
Hello Putty and Luvie!!! Well if you havent killed each other yet Im sure that another few weeks together wont do any harm. Sounds as if you are having a wonderful time. I hope that you find time in your hectic schedule to fill in the DEECD survey! We are giving them a PASTING! The Cats loss was nothing. Its always good to let the pies think they can actually play and have half a chance. Just put them on the MCG in Sept and bopbow they are GONEEEEEEE. Ill just keep the network running as you run around the world. Jeff xx
I wish I was as confident as Jeff!!>>Well what did I love? I loved hearing that long list of things you loved! Oh and how you spelt ‘Les Champs Elysées’ et ‘L’arc de Triomphe’!>>There better be another photo of La Tour Eiffel avec LES PERSONNES S’IL VOUS PLAIT!